HOW TO MAKE YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL STATS PUBLIC
In order to successfully place a YouTube Subscribers order, you will need to have your channel stats enabled. This means that your Subscriber count should be visible on your channel. If your Subscriber count is hidden, your YouTube Subscriber order will not deliver properly.
The following steps will show you how to enable your channel stats (Subscriber count) on YouTube. Once you’ve enabled them, be sure to leave them public until your order is Complete and fully delivered.
- Sign into YouTube
- In the top right, click your profile picture
- Click YouTube Studio
- Click SETTING (far left menu bar)
- Click CHANNEL
- Click the Advanced Settings option
- Scroll down the page and look for Subscriber Count > Display the number of people subscribed to my channel, put a check mark in that box.
- SAVE your setting
- Once you have done this you can go to the homepage for your channel and you should see the current Subscriber count listed under you channel name:
If there is no count there, then you have not made the stats Public. Refer to the previous steps until you are able to see the Subscriber count.
IMPORTANT: If you followed the above steps in order to place a YouTube Subscribers order, please ensure that you leave your Subscriber count public until your Subscriber order is complete and fully delivered.